The customer wanted to use the space available by having a base cabinet fitted with access to the existing corner cabinet already in place.
I suggested a 400 mm cabinet with door to match. I will cut the side panel to access through to the existing cabinet.
Once fitted and screwed in place a shelf was added and the surrounding trims fixed in place to cover the gaps.
The customer wants to paint the cabinet and trim, nice and tidying with minimal cost. Cabinet £45 from Howdens and £65 to fit.
- Tiling job.
- New window replaced in garage.
- Waste pipe dug & assembled for toilet waste to connect to mains.
- Entrance made through from Kitchen to garage
- Plastering ceiling
- Lintel replaced over garage door
- Double door entrance to sitting room turned into on door entrance.
- Internal door replaced with new.
- Making a concrete base for new shed
- Fireplace opening boarded over.
- Covered damp chimney breast
- Removed laminate flooring and replaced with tiles
- A small plastering & patch up job
- Bathroom in Wynyard redesigned.
- Guttering cleared
- Stair Banister fitted