The bricks on the drive have come loose and need re positioning correctly and securing.
So, time to remove all the loose bricks and sort the background out. Having found all the bricks and cleared the base out, I re laid the background and levelled with sharp sand. The edging bricks are to be set in cement to hold everything in place.
There that’s better. I later added some top soil to cover over the sand, just need some grass seed and all will look fantastic in the summer.
- Ikea wardrobe to fit.
- Going up a Ladder
- Internal door cut down to fit
- Front of shed paneling needs replacing
- Office furniture assembly at Enappsys
- Font Entrance make over.
- Shed door replaced.
- Hole in stud wall fixed
- Kitchen Tiling Job
- Multi Home Gym assembly
- Fireplace opening covered over.
- Fencing job with a modern design.
- Chimney Removed
- Fireplace Tiling Job
- Flooring Replacement
- TV Cable is hidden in Wall