The old broken tiles on this fireplace need replacing.
So let’s get to it and remove the old tiles and cut out some of the cement to make some depth.
Having removed any high rises we’re ready to add and level off the adhesive and place the tiles with a 5mm gap around each tile.
Leaving the adhesive to dry for 24 hours, we’re ready to grout, which the customer wants in black.
After a sponging over lightly to remove any excess grout, l leave to dry a little more before running a 15mm rounded trowel over the grout between the tiles.
With a dry cloth time to polish off. Job done. Looks great.
- Flooring Replacement
- TV Cable is hidden in Wall
- Basin in Bathroom
- Decking build.
- Old window replaced for garage.
- Internal Door Trimming.
- Widening a door way through to a garage.
- Office refurb at RS Industrial Services
- Office re furniture job
- Laminate Flooring and skirting replaced.
- Laminate flooring & skirting
- Door frame widened and hung door.
- Chimney breast covered over
- Window blocked up.
- New toilet fitted
- One of those butterfly bushes.